Author Topic: Pics of my XY125 when i got it.  (Read 3832 times)

Pinchers

• View Profile
    • Email
Pics of my XY125 when i got it.
« on: November 02, 2008, 12:17:09 PM »

i was wondering if anyone knows where to get an after market exhaust or one that would fit this bike, im just using this to potter about on and want it to sound a bit better, does anyone know how to get any extra bhp out of the bike, im gonna get somthing bigger very soon but prob will keep this for friends, so any extra power out of it would be good.

Register and log in and the Ads below will be gone! :D

skadamo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Pics of my XY125 when i got it.
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2008, 10:22:32 AM »

Cool to see it all crated up like that. :D

Have you looked into de-baffeling the silencer?  I will search around for pipe options...

skadamo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2008, 11:30:33 AM »

Pinchers

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2008, 11:22:15 AM »

Hey thanks for the info, good find, so if i want to change the exhaust looking at that site would i buy the down pipe for the GY and the exhaust can and make up a 2 part exhaust??/

If i was to de-baffel the silencer would i remove the allan head bolts from the end of the exhaust. and pull out whatever is in there??

Pinchers

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2008, 11:38:20 AM »

Hey been doing more thinking i want to upgrade the rear shocker for a adjustable one, pre load etc, not really sure what to buy so i was just browsing and saw the DTR 125 shocker for a yamaha looks close, bit worried about the reservoir, had a look at the bike and there doesnt seem to be much space. now i have been linked to that chines spares site i will have a look, but i was wanting to do some more off roading on it till i upgraded. maybe the the shineray motocross bike if i could find a place to buy it in the UK  ::)

Tags: