Author Topic: Information and Supplying the XY250YS Motocross bike  (Read 6004 times)

Pinchers

• View Profile
    • Email
Information and Supplying the XY250YS Motocross bike
« on: January 04, 2009, 10:31:14 AM »

I have been discussing this bike in the general discussion section and thought I would mention it again in the bikes own section... so.

I have applied to be the sole UK distributor for the XY250YS motocross bike, I have arranged for a sample to be sent over and it should be here in the next 6 weeks.

I will run the bike through various tests and trials at my local tracks and wood courses to see how the bike preforms.

I will film the various tests and runs I put the bike through and post them on youtube.
I also plan to put it up against a Honda CRF250 to see how it compares. I will link the videos to this site when I have them made up and will answer any questions anyone has on the bike.

I will be able to supply a full list of spares for the bike if anyone has any worries about the backup support.

If anyone wants detailed pictures of the sample bike or close-ups of certain parts of the bike when it arrives  I would be happy to take them and post them up on request.

Remember if anyone is intrested in owning one of these I will be able to supply them in the very near future.

I have attached a specification sheet for the XY250YS below

Register and log in and the Ads below will be gone! :D

skadamo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Information and Supplying the XY250YS Motocross bike
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2009, 02:54:17 PM »

Hey Pinchers,

It is interesting to note that http://www.dirnupo.org/index.xml sent about 560 visitors to this page over a few days.  Japan is lit up like a christmas tree on my google analytics report.  Maybe they are Honda, Suzuki, Yamaha, Kawasaki employees :D

Tags: