Author Topic: Where to get parts????  (Read 24428 times)

wozzlegummich

• View Profile
Where to get parts????
« on: July 04, 2008, 02:51:52 PM »

Hi, Does anyone know where I can get parts mailed order to Australia for my XY200GY?

Cheers,

Robbie

Register and log in and the Ads below will be gone! :D

skadamo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Where to get parts????
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2008, 05:48:34 AM »

Hi Robbie, I wish I did.  If you find out please let everyone know.  I will do some digging and try to help you find a place.

And welcome!

Maybe give these guys a shot?...
http://www.jinlunparts.co.uk/parts/index.php?act=viewDoc&docId=1

I found them on google.  :-\
« Last Edit: July 11, 2008, 05:53:20 AM by skadamo »

wozzlegummich

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2008, 07:42:55 PM »

Found a good place here in Melbourne Australia for parts.

Try http://www.eppingmotorcycles.com.au

Cheers,

Robbie

Jewyjoejewson

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2010, 02:20:48 PM »

I pretty sure you should be able to get parts at www.roketa.com they don't have the xy200gy listed specifically but shineray uses almost all the same parts on all their bikes, they have standardized parts for you size and model, and they're pretty easy to find, i haven't ordered any yet myself but they seem pretty legit. Also, depending on what parts you need, this bike is pretty much copied off the honda xr200, they use a lot of the same parts, i just pulled apart the carb on my xy200gy and it's an exact copy, honda has several other models which use the same carb as well, (trx200 and atc200 several others as well). Parts aren't quite as simple to find as for other bikes, but with a little research you'll find you do have several options, either go original china parts, most of which are quite cheap, or give your bike a little performance boost with some second hand honda parts, if you can get em.

freestylerfcu

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2010, 01:13:09 PM »

I pretty sure you should be able to get parts at www.roketa.com they don't have the xy200gy listed specifically but shineray uses almost all the same parts on all their bikes, they have standardized parts for you size and model, and they're pretty easy to find, i haven't ordered any yet myself but they seem pretty legit. Also, depending on what parts you need, this bike is pretty much copied off the honda xr200, they use a lot of the same parts, i just pulled apart the carb on my xy200gy and it's an exact copy, honda has several other models which use the same carb as well, (trx200 and atc200 several others as well). Parts aren't quite as simple to find as for other bikes, but with a little research you'll find you do have several options, either go original china parts, most of which are quite cheap, or give your bike a little performance boost with some second hand honda parts, if you can get em.

Hmmm This is some valuable info pal. Keep it up.

Tags: parts xy200gy