Author Topic: Shineray XY200GYII-H Walk Around Video  (Read 4701 times)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Shineray XY200GYII-H Walk Around Video
« on: June 01, 2008, 11:44:17 AM »

Register and log in and the Ads below will be gone! :D

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Shineray XY200GYII-H Walk Around Video
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2010, 01:05:50 AM »

I have one of these what a fragile pile of junk.  Mind you only get what you pay for.  Some advice as the bikes are not run in things get lose very quickly so i suggest for the first 1000km check all nts and bolts for security. 

All exposed wires tape up to protect it from weathering.  The indicators front and rear tape up on the mounts to add some strength.  Don't be tempted to thrash it off road because it is just not up to it.  The plastic covers are very brittle and crack very easy. Mine has manage 3k so far and the chain tension needs adjusting almost weekly.  Also the rear sprocket / wheel allignment can came out of line very quickly which canbe very dangerous, i was lucky that a car river flashed me from behind so  pulled over, he stopped and came back and pointed it out to me.  Warrenty is six months only and only for certain parts, great they will replace the parts but to mantain the warrenty they can only be fitted by certain dealers, guess what before you know it, it is costing you a small fortune.  However saying all of the above it is very good on fuel and it saves me 50 dollars a week on fuel so after a year it would have paid for itself. I only use it on tarmac roads to and from work.

hope this helps gary b