Author Topic: Shineray XY50PYIE - problem with gears (3rd gear)  (Read 3007 times)

Joinjox_Sweden

• View Profile
    • Email
Shineray XY50PYIE - problem with gears (3rd gear)
« on: April 01, 2010, 08:17:17 AM »

Hello! I'm from Sweden and my English isn't the best but I hope you can understand me.

I was out driving with my Shineray XY50PYIE and suddenly it was a terrible sound and the sound came from the engine. I drived another 50 meters and tried to change gears. It was a strange sound on all gears but the third was much worse an the other three. First, second and the fourth gear worked well exept for that strange sound. But the third gear was broken (and still is).

I have taken the engine apart and finally find the broken gear. Now to my question: where can I buy such a gear? It isn't a ordinary one, it's like two layers. The first layer looks like a ordinary gear but then is it a little space to the next layer and that layer is just flat. In the space between the layers sould the "gear selector" be. I hope that someone out there can help me, PLEASE!

I want help as fast as possible. I really hope that someone can help me. If you need more picture with better quality can I take a few. But the maxiumum size on this site was 128 KB.

Kind regards//Jonatan
« Last Edit: April 01, 2010, 08:19:14 AM by Joinjox_Sweden »

Register and log in and the Ads below will be gone! :D

Joinjox_Sweden

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Shineray XY50PYIE - problem with gears (3rd gear)
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2010, 07:04:10 AM »

Hello? Anyone out there? I need help, please! My e-mail is: natanoj94@hotmail.com

Tags: